Accept no compromises
Kaeser PREMIUM workshop compressors are constructed for years of daily use – both in the workshop as well as on construction sites. Kaeser has developed models to suit every application,
with the following performance parameters:
- Pressure: 10/20/25 bar
- Displacement: 130 – 660 l/min
Choose from the following versions:
- A robust compressor designed for continuous use on construction sites: PREMIUM CAR
- A compact compressor for other building trades: PREMIUM COMPACT
- A flexible compressor for the workshop: PREMIUM
- Stands up to rigorous daily use, for years:
First-rate materials, precision machining, reinforced drive motor bearings – the PREMIUM series is produced exclusively in Germany and is intended for daily use.
- Find the compressor that's precisely tailored to your requirements:
Among more than 30 versions, you're virtually guaranteed to find the perfect compressor for your particular type of work – regardless of how much pressure you require, or how durable, easy to manoeuvre or versatile the compressor needs to be.
- Exceptionally long service intervals:
We use a special, temperature-resistant, high-performance oil in our PREMIUM compressors that allows for approximately 1000 hours of operation between oil changes.
Energy cost savings
Our main objective is to construct compressors that deliver exceptional performance over an extended service life with minimal energy consumption. The use of high-quality materials and careful production methods are just the beginning.